Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's Up - August into September

Although I am taking a well needed break from pedaling, starting this weekend, I have some good things in store during the break to keep the engine going and add more power to the pedals for cross. My first race is less than 40 days away.

Lots to do on my vacation from work and the bike.


The list is long:
  1. Finish going through every little part on my cross bike
  2. Finish removing, cleaning and lubing each ball bearing or cartridge bearing on all my cross wheels.
  3. Install cranks, new chain ring and chain guard on Ridley Crosswind.
  4. Get Griffo's installed on Mavic Rims.
  5. Get Kenda Small Blocks installed on Open Pro practice rims.
  6. Install new cables and try out my new custom sealed cable system. (more on this later)
  7. New bar tape on both cross bike and road bike.
  8. Check into using a new Specialized Roman saddle for cross.
  9. Take some new photos of the Ridley after completion.
  10. Photograph and list all my un-used bike parts.

No comments: