Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Soprano's - Spiderman - Tears of EPO

"So, um JB, do you have my money? I can't really stand here too long, but I need my cash, is my money in that blue cooler like usual? I really shouldn't be seen here talking to you, someone might take my photo. This is the fourth time during this Tour Da France, I've had to come over here and remind you about our "deal". You are going to have to be better at getting me paid and dropping off the cooler of money at the UCI offices WADA offices I mean dropping it off at my Switzerland home. Oh and by the way, there will be a surprise random drug test tonight at 11:00 p.m. and Monday before the Time Trial. I gotta go visit El' Pistolairo's team."



Spiderman and his Superfriends Power Hour show up at the Giro.
I can't wait to purchase my own copy of the 2010 Giro on DVD. It was one exciting race this year.
Thanks Spiderman for keeping it exciting.






and on another note...


These must be tears of EPO. Someone get a swab and test that stuff. I think Landis made LA cry.
This will be the first and last photo of LA you'll ever see here.

No comments: